[Gambas-user] Using TrayIcon from gb.qt not shown in Gnome environment

Arief Bayu Purwanto ariefbayu at ...626...
Fri Jul 11 12:09:11 CEST 2008

Dear all,

I've a page with WebBrowser component in it which make me unable to use
gb.gui.
Because of it too I have to use gb.qt's TrayIcon component.

But, I'm unable to make it shown on tray icon, I did see some flicker like
there's some Icon shown but it's too fast and it's disappear.

I'm using gambas 3 but forgot which revision that's currently running.

I'll update this post once I'm using the latest revision.

TIA.

--
Arief Bayu Purwanto
About : http://about.freelancer.web.id/