[Gambas-user] Hsplit gone crazy!!! Please help

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Wed Jan 30 23:19:36 CET 2008

My app uses gb.gui, but it does this when running on a GTK WM.
As a work around, I have modified my code to not save and retrieve
settings for the Hsplit's layout.... but this definitely needs work I
suppose.