[Gambas-user] Is there a component building guide somewhere

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Jan 29 18:07:03 CET 2008

On mardi 29 janvier 2008, richard terry wrote:
> Seem's I'm going to have to have a go at bulding a component, so wondered
> if anyone had a blow by blow description/guide to do something which is
> probably way beyond my novice capabilities.
>
> Thanks in anticipation.
>
> Richard

I never had the time to write a guide. Yet another thing to be done... But you
can look in the 'comp/src' directory of the source tree, you will find all
Gambas components written in Gambas. They should worth the reading!

Benoit Minisini