[Gambas-user] Help needed ... trying to resize a picture object

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Tue Jan 29 17:51:59 CET 2008

I have an iconview on a form. This icon view will display icons and
labels (obviously) but I need to make sure the icons are 48x48...
My code currently works, but when the icons are not 48x48, then it
looks ugly. So my first thought was... I could try to resize the
picture

so I did pIcon.resize(48,48)
but the problem with that is that it doesn't really srhink or stretch
the picture... it simply crops a 48x48 area off the entire picture,
which results in an ugly partial icon

I know the image object supports the .stretch method, but I'm not sure
how to turn an image into a picture that the iconview can use
I dont want to store another copy of the resized icon on the drive...
I'd rather have gambas do it internally (in memmory) if possible.

Thanks