[Gambas-user] Hsplit gone crazy!!! Please help

M0E Lnx m0e.lnx at ...626...
Mon Jan 28 18:44:28 CET 2008

I'm in the process of writing this super kool application. Pretty
basic stuff, one window with one hsplit (hsplit1) inside the hsplit,
there is a scrollview and an iconview.

Using the gb.gui component.
On the window's close event, I am storing the window settings to a
text file (window size, position on the screen, and the hsplit1 design
(pane sizes))
On the window's load event, I'm retreiving these settings, and
applying them to the window.

All works fine, except for the hsplit1 settings.
For some strange reason, every time I open the window, even if I do
not change the position of the divider in the hsplit, it stores
different values (lower) to the "PANES" setting.
This cause the scrollview on the hsplit to get smaller and smaller
every time the application loads.

Here is a link to the code in case anyone wants to take a look and see
if I'm doing something wrong here

http://vasmcc.googlecode.com/svn/branches/1.0.10/FMain.class

Thanks in advance...