[Gambas-user] How to get rid of & from radio button text

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Sun Jan 27 15:14:09 CET 2008

Alle 14:02, domenica 27 gennaio 2008, Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> On samedi 26 janvier 2008, richard terry wrote:
> > I've noticed that if you give the radio button a label, when it appears
> > on the screen the first character is underlined.
> >
> > Is there anyway to stop this behaviour?
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Richard
>
> I think this behaviour comes from your KDE theme, or a for a specific KDE
> option I am not aware of.
>
> Regards,

I have the same behaviour with Plastik and QtCurve KDE themes.

Richard, if don't need those short keys (Alt+underlined), disable gb.qt.kde
in your project components and use gb.qt. Be aware that you will loose
KDE dialogs and other things and will have QT dialogs, but no more underlined
labels on radiobuttons. It depends on your needs :-)

Stefano