[Gambas-user] Question about enabling a TextBox

Piramix Tecnologías piramix at ...178...
Sun Jan 27 12:03:31 CET 2008

Good morning people. I've got a little problem and here is it:
I've got a Form with 3 TextBoxes on it (DISABLED by default) called BoxOne, BoxTwo and BoxThree.
I need to enable or disable then depnding on the code. For that purpose I store the name of each one in a variable called BoxState wich is previously defined as String (obviously here's my mistake).
When I try to do
BoxState = "BoxOne"
BoxState.Enabled = TRUE

I got an error.
How can I do that?
I even tried to define a TextBox during execution and then destroy the control and other steps which I don't remember now but without any success.
Help will be appreciated.
Greetings.
Pablo.

--