[Gambas-user] Close a form

Jeffrey Cobb maillists.gurulounge at ...626...
Sun Jan 27 02:06:57 CET 2008

Hello...  Been a couple years since I used gambas.  Thought I'd give it
a try again.

I'm trying to close a form.  Normally in everything else I do in gambas
there's no problem.  This time however I have a Main MODULE as a starup
class rather than a form.  And I open my from FROM the module.

I've a hidden menu within my form that acts as a context menu and a
"close" menuitem.  These work fine but when I click the "Close" option
my sub to close the form doesn't work.  I've looked in the documentation
and the mailing list archives but haven't seen anything relevant.  My
"close" sub below:

PUBLIC SUB pnlClose_Click()
PRINT ME.Name; " close"
  ME.Close()
END

Terribly complex here.  I know the sub is being called per my "debug"
statement.  Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

TIA -- Jeff