[Gambas-user] FIELDS LIMIT?

Che cheguebeara at ...626...
Fri Jan 25 16:30:21 CET 2008

Wouldn't it be easier to just add a single Julian Date field and then
have your sql bring it back with filtering by 7's?

That would eliminate a lot of extra fields and allow you to modify your
reporting period down the road (single day, 7 day, fortnight, 30 day,
etc etc).

My experience in the past has been if you cut down on the number of
fields and let program bring back the data algorithmically you end up
with a way more efficient program...

My 2 cents worth...

Mark