[Gambas-user] active window howto and little example program

Stefano Palmeri rospolosco at ...152...
Fri Jan 25 09:48:14 CET 2008

Alle 02:54, venerdì 25 gennaio 2008, 2020 ha scritto:
> Hi Stefano, I test your module with Gambas2 on xubuntu 7.10 and got the
> script error "Out of Bounds".
> Sylvain Marleau

OK.  Thanks Sylvain for testing and reporting the bug (I still can't catch
it).

Benoit, I think it's not a good idea to put my buggy
project under examples :-)

Ciao,

Stefano