[Gambas-user] Editor Flag ShowModifiedLines

Che cheguebeara at ...626...
Fri Jan 25 04:46:39 CET 2008

Obviously the universe is based entirely on the simplicity principle...
I was guilty of trying to pass too many args to the Reset method...
*sigh*

Screenshot of my endeavour is at:
http://mark.indigoblues.ca/images/ssobeditor.jpg

After I have cleaned up some of the commented debug lines and spaghetti
code I can make the source or Ubuntu installer available if anyone is
interested in playing with it.

Cheers! and MANY Thanks!!

Mark

p.s. After all these years of coding I think this Gambas has some
SERIOUS potential!