[Gambas-user] New to Gambas - coding question how to find the active window on an Ubuntu 7.10 desktop

Khos kim.hoskin at ...1073...
Wed Jan 23 19:43:10 CET 2008

Hi again,
I am still struggling to do this, I have started searching for
shell/terminal commands I could try use because  e.g. using shell xwininfo
will allow me to hover the mouse over a window, then I click and it will
give some info of that window I clicked on...but how can I do this without
having to click on the window? I just want to be able to hover over any
window and it should give me the windows info (size, is it he active win etc
etc). Any ideas? desktop,find won't so this I think.. could you lok into
this for me and provide some guidance?

Thanks
Kim