[Gambas-user] MAIL LIST PROBLEMS

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Wed Jan 23 17:47:48 CET 2008

Nx GT-R BOY ha scritto:
> MAIL LIST PROBLEMS
>
> Hi, sorry, but, Can someone read my message? I am having problems with the
> mailing list, I can't see any message after January 21, I see the messages
> that people post, because I got the mailing-list mails, but I cant watch
> nothing and the web page, I tried:
>
> http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_name=gambas-user&max_rows=25&style=ultimate&viewmonth=200801&viewday=22
>
> And other days after 21, but nothing…

In the past I experienced some problems concerning the mailing-list. My
messages were rejected by the mailer daemon for "spamming" or something
similar... After a couple of weeks all was fixed by itself...

Now I'm able to read your message.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org: www.gambas-it.org
(il sito italiano dedicato alla comunità di Gambas)

Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software