[Gambas-user] Problem making an installation package

gaupe hennie at ...1826...
Wed Jan 23 13:17:50 CET 2008

I am quit new to linux and cannot give much info
i can provide the following though.

if needed more please explain what and how and i can maybe provide it

if it has to do something with language support

i have a norwegian keyboard
language is in english
language support installed for norwegian english and dutch
default language english (united states)