[Gambas-user] Problem making an installation package

José Luis Redrejo jredrejo at ...626...
Tue Jan 22 14:28:28 CET 2008

upper case characters are not allowed in Debian package names. That's why
the Debian package always convert the name to lowercase. There have been
quite a lot of people who reported me that was working, so he must have some
other problem.

I don't have any Ubuntu machine to test it, in Debian machines it works
perfectly with those examples so I can not say more. If some other user of
the same Ubuntu version can test it and say if he can reproduce the problem
and give more data it would be great.

Regards.
José L.