[Gambas-user] What are circular references, and how to avoid?

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Tue Jan 22 12:42:01 CET 2008

Hi

I discovered some. But when I search for ToolPanelContainer, FExpander, ToolPanel, Expander, I cant find them. I never use those words, so how can I have made a circular reference? And FExpander isn't even the name of a control I made...

BTW, how bad is a circular reference?

tnx in advance :-)
Jaap