[Gambas-user] GTK component not a match for the Qt component?

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Mon Jan 21 21:49:48 CET 2008

Hi:

> Sorry if the message subject is inflammatory,

Not really, GTK+ component is not as stable as the QT ine yet, we
spect that kind of things

> However, when I switch to the GTK component, there is a loss of
> functionality in the interface of the program and some other quirks that I
> will show in screenshots below:

The screenshots seems not to be there (404 Error), anyway if you can
provide code instead of shots It would be more productive :-)

> This project was started when Gambas2 was still very unstable
> (1.9.2xprobably), so is there anything that needs to be done to
> "update" it? What
> other debugging do you suggest?

Please try with 2.0.0 version, 1.9.2x series had a quite unstable GTK+ component