[Gambas-user] Problem making an installation package

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 21 17:40:16 CET 2008

On lundi 21 janvier 2008, gaupe wrote:
> I am in the process of trying to make a distrubution package.
> The first thing i try is making an Ubuntu distribution package
> this goes wrong.
> (goes wrong also with example programs for which i try it)
>
> with the following message..
> i use ubuntu 2.0

2.0 ???

> i do not know what info i should give more , please let me know what info
> to provide if needed.

Tell which version of Gambas you use. Tell which version of Ubuntu you use
(the right one :-)).

And send your project to me so that I can debug, or to José Luis Redrejo in
the case of Ubuntu because I don't use a Debian-based system.

Benoit Minisini