[Gambas-user] number format

Che cheguebeara at ...626...
Mon Jan 21 15:47:37 CET 2008

There are no bad questions... although there are some bad answers out
there...

I've been programming for 30 years (starting with the infamous card
readers) and only recently came upon Gambas. This week people more
knowledgeable about Gambas helped me out with a simple question that
saved me a lot of grief and hopefully in the next few months I can
return the favour!!

What would be nice though would be more tutorials, especially as they
pertain to Gambas2. GambasDoc and GambasForge are coming along but there
are still major gaps that when filled would certainly cut down on the
questions from newbs like myself (gee, it has been years since I have
been a newb...lol). Is there a formal Gambas documentation project or is
it ad hoc at the present time?

I would be willing to volunteer to help out with documentation - perhaps
Jaap might want to volunteer as well?

Cheers!
Mark