[Gambas-user] number format

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Mon Jan 21 13:25:14 CET 2008

hello people

I wonder what is the purpose of this mailing list. I'm am just a week around, so please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me this is not the place to ask simple questions about basic functionalities as VAL and FORMAT.
It is ofcourse very kind of jacky and fabien to answer the question of gunartha, but I think he could find it in any available help of faq of gambas, or even any basic language...

Am I right in assuming this mailing list is the place to ask questions of UNSUSPECTED behavoiur of gambas and bugs, instead of basic functionality?

kind regards,
Jaap