[Gambas-user] DataBrowser and SQL views

Paolo Fagni paolo.fagni at ...626...
Fri Jan 18 19:55:36 CET 2008

Hello,

I'm experimenting with DataSource and DataBrowser, I can successfully use
the DataBrowser to print rows from a table but not from a persistent view
with SQLite.

Gambas (latest version available) tells me that the table xxx doesn't exist
when I set

 DataSource1.Table = "pView"

Is there a way to use views with DataSource and DataBrowser? Or at least to
use Joined tables? Since I can do a "SELECT * FROM pView" with my database
connection it shouldn't be impossible...I guess :)

By the way, what's the correct way to get data from the currently selected
row in a DataBrowser?

Thank you.

Cheers,
--