[Gambas-user] xml-bug

Jaap Cramer jaap_cramer at ...67...
Thu Jan 17 15:18:09 CET 2008

Ofcourse, here you are

List of relevant Subs in FMain:

PUBLIC SUB Button1_Click()                           this is where i call one of the following SUBs
PUBLIC SUB XML_Query(f AS String)               this is the working method
PUBLIC SUB XML_Query_Buggy(f AS String)     this gives error 11
PUBLIC SUB Load_XML(f AS String)                 there are other options i found at forums at the internet
PUBLIC SUB xmlread(f AS String)                    idem
SUB parseNode(node AS XmlNode)

grt
Jaap