[Gambas-user] xml-bug

Mike Keehan Mike at ...680...
Wed Jan 16 14:17:26 CET 2008

Hi Jaap.

This is a routine, slightly cut down, from a project that I am using.
  It works well for me :)

PRIVATE SUB TransformXML2HTML(pFname AS String)

  DIM lDoc AS XmlDocument
  DIM lDocXsl AS XmlDocument
  DIM lXslt AS XmlDocument

   lDoc = NEW XmlDocument
   lDoc.Open("path-to-an XML file.xml")

   lXslt = NEW XmlDocument
   lXslt.Open("path to an XSL file.xsl")

   IF NOT ERROR THEN
     lDocXsl = Xslt.Transform(lDoc, lXslt)
     lDocXsl.Write("path to output HTML file.html")
   ENDIF

END

Hope this helps.

    Mike.