[Gambas-user] Issue trying to access external Libraties

Daniel Campos dcamposf at ...626...
Wed Jan 16 11:46:04 CET 2008

> I'm trying to call functions from an external "C" library and I'm getting so far, then running into a problem.
>
> I have;
>
> P UBLIC EXTERN virConnectOpenReadOnly(host AS String) AS Pointer IN "libvirt"
> PUBLIC EXTERN virDomainLookupByID(con AS Pointer, id AS Integer) AS Pointer IN "libvirt"
> PUBLIC EXTERN virDomainGetInfo(dom AS Pointer, inf AS String) IN "libvirt"

In this definition the last function has no return value, so you can
not print the output of the function, as there's not any return value.

I suppose that "inf" can be s pointer which receives the information
or something like that, or may be you forgot to put the return
value...

Daniel