[Gambas-user] Subversion repository (was Re: SVN ref 919 ./configure error)

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Jan 14 08:56:12 CET 2008

On lundi 14 janvier 2008, Laurent Carlier wrote:
> From which repository did you grab your gambas version ?
>
> It's better to grab it from from 2.0 branch instead of the trunk, because
> the trunk can be broke until work is finished on the 64 bit branch. It's
> better to grab it from :
> svn co
> https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/gambas/branches/2.0
>
> In the 2.0 branch there is only bugfixes, and (i hope) it is granted to
> work.
>
> Regards,

A little summary may be needed... At the moment, you can checkout the
following paths on the repository (all are relative to
https://gambas.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/gambas/)

1) /gambas/trunk is the trunk for the future 3.0. Nothing has been really done
in it at the moment.

2) /gambas/branches/2.0 is the trunk for the next 2.0 release (maybe 2.1). It
will include mainly bug fixes.

3) /gambas/branches/64bits is the trunk for the 64 bits port. I'm only working
on it at the moment. It will be merge to /gambas/trunk when finished, and
maybe backported to /gambas/branches/2.0 too.

4) /gambas/branches/2.0-lordh* are the branches created by Laurent for its own
work.

I hope things are clearer now. :-)

Benoit Minisini