[Gambas-user] Image.Gradient help please

manuel viet gambas at ...1828...
Sat Jan 12 01:31:15 CET 2008

Rob Kudla wrote:

> On Friday 11 January 2008 13:12, M0E Lnx wrote:
>> I've managed to create the gradient... but I had no idea how to use
>> it as a background for a label or button.
>
> Waiting for a DVD to burn so I figured I'd help you out.

Beware, I don't know why but I fetched your tarball from nabble
and it was gziped twice. So in effect you should ungzip it once
first then untar it with the -z option (or ungzip it again).

-----
--
Manuel Viet