[Gambas-user] Importing a project into gambas2-2.0

Benoit Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jan 11 10:41:50 CET 2008

On vendredi 11 janvier 2008, Mike Keehan wrote:
> M0E Lnx wrote:
> > I have a project saved from RC1, and I'm trying to import it to
> > continue working on it in gambas2-2.0
> > I'm unable to do this seems I'm missing the .project file for this
> > project. Any tips?

> You can create a new project in Gambas2, and then in the Project
> window on the left, right click for 'New' - 'Form' and use the
> 'Existing' tab to add the forms from the Gambas 1 project.
>
> Mike

Or you can copy the source files by hand. Anyway you should be able to open a
project made with 1.9.91 in the 2.0 project without any problem. There is
no "import" to do.

If the ".project" file is missing, that means that you screwed up your
project.

Benoit Minisini