[Gambas-user] Connecting to Postgres (was Q in an event keypress header)

gunartha.nyoman gunartha.nyoman at ...1817...
Fri Jan 11 04:48:54 CET 2008

ok, thank for your reply
the connection is ok, and then i want to see or fill data from a table (for
example: tbldata)  from server to screen/monitor. I use version gambas2
1.1.91and in toolbox I  see gridview or tableview. my problem is how to use
that control to see/fill data.

Many thank for your help.

Regards
Gunartha