[Gambas-user] Little improvement

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Thu Jan 10 01:52:14 CET 2008

Benoit Minisini ha scritto:
> I'm not sure to understand what you are talking about... Do you have a
> screenshot?

Yes, I have :-)
I've created a little test application with a simple form. It has its
own icon (red arrow).
Now, if I execute Message.Info("Test window"), a pop-up window will open.
But, as you can see (blue arrow), it doesn't have the icon of the
calling form but it has a generic icon. Also, the title isn't
"beautiful" (test_app): it is the name of the app... instead of, say, a
customizable message.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...
Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software