[Gambas-user] Printing from the TextEdit html control

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Tue Jan 8 23:01:15 CET 2008

Thanks for your reply, but I am cretinously stupid with concepts. My mind
needs something absolutely concrete and simple to be able to grasp it.

My first attempt is as follows (dosn't work), it baulks at the line containing
ReportRichTExt as 'unkown identifier' I've made sure I include gb.report in
the project properties. My html is in TextEdit1.

      DIM myreport AS NEW Report
      DIM hRichText AS ReportRichText

      Printer.Setup()

      myreport.Size = "A4"
      myreport.Resolution = Printer.Resolution
      myreport.Padding = "1.5 cm"
      myreport.Spacing = "0.3 cm"
      hRichText.Expand = TRUE
      hRichText.Text = TextEdit1.text
      Draw.Begin(Printer)
              myreport.Draw(1)
      Draw.End

Regards, and thanks for your patience with my stupidity!

Richard