[Gambas-user] Documentation glitch with Iconview ?

manuel viet gambas at ...1828...
Tue Jan 8 18:35:15 CET 2008

Benoit Minisini wrote:

> You can do your iconview in Gambas by starting from a DrawingArea. It
> could
> even be better than the QT one that has many bugs. :-)

I'm impervious to flattery ;-)

Tongue-in-cheek aside, I did peek a look at drawingarea. It's not
impossible I might come up with a suitable solution, but I don't
forsee a complete implementation of all IconView methods.

Time (however little of it I can spare on this) will tell.

Serious question now, is it possible to build custom
controls in gambas and integrate them in the IDE ?
Last I tried (1.9.47) it wasn't working yet.

-----
--
Manuel Viet