[Gambas-user] Printing from the TextEdit html control

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Mon Jan 7 22:32:13 CET 2008

I did peruse the printing examples and read the doc's and tried something like
that. It sent stuff to the printer, but it was all scrunched almost
overwriting all the lines.

Tried combinations of stuff like this:

Printer.Setup()

     draw.Begin(Printer)
         rth = draw.RichTextHeight(textedit1.text)
         rtw = draw.RichTextWidth(textedit1.text)
   draw.RichText(TextEdit1.text, 0, 0, rth, rtw)
   '  draw.RichText(TextEdit1.Text, 0, 0, 2000, 2000)
     draw.end

Outputted the text but virtually all on one line.

Maybe someone can give me more explicit example.

Richard