[Gambas-user] database manager

javier romero cjro99 at ...67...
Mon Jan 7 22:22:55 CET 2008

dont crash, and not error is sent to the console, nothing only dont load the second part of the databese-manager i can choose a database and a table but when i try to see the data clicking rigth with the mouse and choosing "edit" nothing happens and not error is sent to the program or the console. Im using ubuntu 7,10 and Gnome 2.20.1

Thanks
Javier