[Gambas-user] Problems with gambas2-2.0

rolf rolf.frogs at ...221...
Mon Jan 7 15:59:39 CET 2008

Hi,

I have a problem with the release version of gambas2 and would like to ask
what is needed to compile/run this version. I had no problems with compiling
gambas up to version 1.9.47 or so.

Let me tell what I did:
- Fetch the source code file form sf.
- configure as usual and get the message that modules mysql, firebird, sqlite,
  desktop and que will not be build. My call to config explicitly disables
  mysql, firebird and sqlite - later I also disable the desktop module, but
  this seems to be ignored?!
The I install gambas from the sid-repository of Debian - my computer runs with
Debian Lenny.
Starting the programm (from a terminal window), I got the message "Library
gb.desktop not found".
So I dont know, which new dependencies gambas2 has.

Please help - I prefer compiling.

Fine regards
Rolf