[Gambas-user] Does anyone have a mini-drawing program

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Sun Jan 6 07:51:00 CET 2008

Thanks for replying and the .gz file, however this file is extactly the
example in the documentation and not what I was after.

What I wondered was if anyone had the code similar to this, but where the user
could use a mouse to draw the lines on top of the picture.

Regards

Richard