[Gambas-user] Gambas 2 - digg and slashdot

ron ronstk at ...239...
Sun Jan 6 16:45:11 CET 2008

On Sunday 06 January 2008 12:13, Daniel Campos wrote:
> > As there is a compiler between the BASIC language and the executed bytecode,
> > one can imagine another compiler with a C-like syntax, or another language.
> > Maybe I should waste my time on that just to make people see Gambas
> > differently?
> >

> No, but documenting the bytecode would be nice :-)
>

> Daniel

LOL

Then we can make an assembler and program in mnemonics.
Great project

		CPU	Gambas
include		gb
include		gb.qt

0000		defm	'#!/usr/bin/gbr2'

		org	0100h
0110:main	ld	hl,message
0113		ld	bc.16
0116		ld	a,(hl)
0117:do		call	gb.qt.print
011a		inc	hl
011b		dec	bc
011c		ld	a,b
011d		or	c
011e		jnz	do
0120		gb.exit

		org 	0200H
0200:message	gb.string	'Gambas is great'
021f		gb.byte		13

The good old amstrad/trs80/aim65/osborn time :) :)

Ron 1