[Gambas-user] Array query

lozza1978 piresl at ...626...
Sun Jan 6 14:11:30 CET 2008

Hi Fabien & all,

Thanks for your help, im pleased to say that the progress bar is now showing
correctly ,javascript:Nabble.smiley('smiley_good.gif','=)')

Can you please explain how it works?, I dont really understand whats going
on and would really like to grasp it.

 scanning for the string[]
aString = Scan(sLine, "Pos: *s *f (*%) *fps*")

This is what I dont understand? aString will allways be more than 2,
if aString.Count > 2 then

1, when I print aString[2] it prints some type of memory address i guess?,
2,what is aString[2] i know its an array but whats the 2 for?
3 what value/element are you using in aString to divide by 100 to get
progress

ProgressBar1.Value = Val(aString[2])/100

Thanks again for your help