[Gambas-user] play webcam in gambas

akhsani akh-eng at ...103...
Fri Jan 4 23:58:44 CET 2008

To whom at may can help me

I need to manage my webcam in Gambas

How does it work ?
I want to play it as movie/video, and make some snapshot
pictures
Please give me some examples source code.

This webcam is running / connecting in my Vector 5.8, and
 I can get picture manually by “spcaview”.

Thanks for your advise / guide

Regard , Ali

Bagi anda Pelanggan TELKOM di wilayah Jabodetabek dan Jawa Timur. Nikmati Hari SABTU & MINGGU Anda untuk Internetan dengan tarif murah TelkomNet Instant, CUMA Rp.100/menit ALL IN (termasuk pulsa telepon).
   Nomor Akses : 080989999
   User name: telkomnet at ...1829...
   Password : telkom
Ayo buruan, promo ini cuma berlaku sampai 31 Desember 2007