[Gambas-user] ?Bug: IDE bring to foreground on popup menu

richard terry rterry at ...1822...
Thu Jan 3 22:56:35 CET 2008

I've a situation where I've set the **ignore property** of a control to true,
made it invisible, then later used code to pop it up (ie it is not a modal
form but remains in its parents form) when I want it.

I've noticed that if I select that control, then menu item arrangement, then
bring to foreground, it visually brings it to the top of the other controls.

Then (even if saving the program) when one hits run, it is instantly put
straight away to the background again.

The only way around this is to Cut the control from the form, give the form
focus again, then paste it back onto the form.

I probably should put my system info in my postings as well I guess:

LINUX: archlinux kernel  inux 2.6.23-ARCH
KDE: 3.5.8
Gambas 2.0.0
qt; 3.3.8

Richard