[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2

Rob sourceforge-raindog2 at ...94...
Thu Jan 3 07:47:13 CET 2008

On Thursday 03 January 2008 01:35, Bob Warren wrote:
> (a) Always give greatest priority to perfection of the stability of
> Gambas 2.
>
> (b) Facilitate as much as you can the simplicity of distribution
> and installation of Gambas 2 on the various Linux distros.

I agree about (a), but I don't see what more Benoit could do about
making Gambas 2 available on a lot of distros beyond what he's
already done.... namely, to provide packaging instructions for a
consistent set of Gambas 2 packages.

Gambas is available for more distros now than ever before, and they're
all packaged more or less the same way by their respective
maintainers.  That's a good thing.

Rob