[Gambas-user] Question about using gb.report, need help.

Ignatius Budiman H. iggy.budiman.it at ...626...
Thu Jan 3 06:52:29 CET 2008

I'd like to make a printout using gb.report, lets say it's an invoice.
I have 3 results, one is customer information (name, address), one is
item list, and last is summary of invoice (amount, tax, total)
The record count of item list result was quite a lot (56 records), so
the report created 3 pages.

The output of gb.report was all three results, printed on each pages.
- Customer information (one record only) was printed on each top pages
with all the same data,
- followed by item list, 20 first records on first page, another 20
following records on second page, then last 16 records on last page,
- the summary of invoice (one record only) was printed on each bottom
pages with all the same data.

I would like to print
- the customer information will be printed only on top of first page,
- followed by item list on page 1-3
- then closed by summary result only on bottom of last page.

What should I do for that?
Thanks in advance.

salam
-iggy