[Gambas-user] Gambas2 @ PCLOS?

Nx GT-R BOY nxgtrturbo at ...626...
Wed Feb 27 20:02:51 CET 2008

Hi, a new developer is going to join my Project but he Works under PCLOS.
So, I am here asking if, Is there something "known" about this Distro with
Gambas?

Since its Mandriva based, I was thinking about the Mandriva tutorial,
http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/mandriva

But if it changes even from Mandriva 2007 to Mandriva 2008, I am not really
sure. I am Debian based distro user.

I notice there's RPMs from SUSE, Do you think they could work? (Do I install
them one-by-one or is there an "all-by-once way"?

I know, a good way to know all of this is trying, but, I don't want to break
his computer.

If someone know something, would be nice, If not, which way do you guess is
better?

Thanks in advance
--
Nx GT-R