[Gambas-user] Another BUG? Gambas 2.2.1

Audiossis audiossis at ...867...
Wed Feb 27 13:04:09 CET 2008

Hi All,
    You're probably sick of hearing from me 'cause all I do is
complain......

Sorry but here I go again.

I think I've found another bug. This time in the Message dialogue.

I have tried:

Dim Response

Response = Message.Question("Do you really want to quit?", "Yes", "No")

and

Dim Response

Response = Message.Warning("Do you really want to quit?", "Yes", "No")

Each has the problem that when the dialogue appears all the buttons have
the same text as the first!
In the two above example Both buttons appear with the text "Yes" even
though I have specified that the second button should have the text
"No".
This also happens with the third button if I specify one.

If I change the text on the first button to read "No" and all other
buttons to "Yes" then ALL the buttons read "No" despite the fact that
the second and third buttons have different text.

You can tell me to nick off if you like, I won't be offended :-)

Regards,

Ben