[Gambas-user] Returning an integer from an external function broken? Gambas 2.1.0 and 2.2.0

Guillermo Ballester Valor gbv at ...1076...
Sun Feb 24 12:35:17 CET 2008

El Sunday 24 February 2008 08:30:08 Benoit Minisini escribió:
> On dimanche 24 février 2008, Benoit Minisini wrote:
>
> I catched the guilty guy. Laurent found fun to disable the external
> function management just for OpenBSD, but he actually disabled it for every
> OS! He fixed the problem, but just after the release of Gambas 2.2.
>
> Well let's make gambas 2.2.1...

Just  after build the 2.2.0 rpm packages for x86_64.  Must I to wait to
release the rpms after 2.2.1 ?

Guillermo

--
Guillermo Ballester Valor