[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2.1

Audiossis audiossis at ...867...
Sun Feb 24 07:37:40 CET 2008

Hi,
    I'm not sure if I'm replying in the right manner but here gos.....

I had a similar problem in Fedora 7 only I couldn't find and rpm package
for libffi. I resolved it by compiling libffi-3.0.1 from source (running
#> ./configure; make; make install) and then copying the header files
(ffi.h and ffitarget.h) to /usr/local/lib/libffi-3.0.1/include and the
library files (libffi.so, libffi.so.5 etc...) to /usr/local/lib.

Once I did that Gambas 2.1.0 and 2.2.0 compiled perfectly.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Ben