[Gambas-user] Release of Gambas 2.1

Steven Drinnan steven at ...1545...
Fri Feb 22 13:35:08 CET 2008

Compiling error.

I have just downloaded the latest source code and tried to compile it.
Here is the configure output. I get the following error at the end

configure: WARNING: *** foreign function interface is disabled
configure: error: libffi library and headers are required
configure: error: ./configure failed for main

Installed libffi and devel files to same result

uname -r output for info

Linux laptop.myhome 2.6.23.15-137.fc8 #1 SMP Sun Feb 10 17:48:34 EST
2008 i686 i686 i386 GNU/Linux

I have successfully complied v2.0 no probs

Steven Drinnan