[Gambas-user] mysql problems

David Villalobos Cambronero david_villalobos_c at ...43...
Mon Feb 18 15:19:58 CET 2008

Try this, if not... tell me...

http://gambasdoc.org/help/howto/database

David

----- Original Message ----
From: Zano <info at ...1863...>
To: gambas-user at lists.sourceforge.net
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2008 3:07:34 PM
Subject: [Gambas-user] mysql problems

Hi guys,

I'm new for this mailing list and a new gambas user.
I'm from Italy, so be patient if my english is not corect :-)

I'm trying some examples, mainly "database" since I'ld like to use
gambas instead of php to manage DBs.

Well... the problem is that I cannot connect to mysql since I get a
socket error. Gambas looks for the socket in /tmp while the working
socket is /var/run/mysql, the default [1]

Can someone help me?

Thank you in advance

[1] I use mysqld_multi and there is another socket in
 /media/hdb1/user/work/