[Gambas-user] Incompatible components?

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Mon Feb 18 10:46:54 CET 2008

Nx GT-R BOY ha scritto:
>  Hi, I am having problems to print in Gambas
>
> Right now I am using the gb.gui component since my program crash if I use
> the gb.qt component.
>
> So, as far as I know I need the gb.qt component to use the "printer object".
>
> My question is if there something I can do since the gb.gui component is a
> QT switcher isn't it?
>
> Is there a way to use gb.gui and gb.qt? when I try I got an "incompatible
> message"
>
> (As a workaround I am going to use lpr if thats the only hope)
>
> Thanks in advance

The gb.gui component is a switch: it automatically select the component
from gb.gtk or gb.qt that matches with the desktop environment the user
that runs your application has.
So you cannot use gb.gui with gb.gtk or gb.qt.

I am in a similar condition: I _would_ use the gb.gui component but I
_must_ use the gb.qt one because I need the Printer object... :-(

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org: www.gambas-it.org
(il sito italiano dedicato alla comunità di Gambas)

Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software