[Gambas-user] Bug submission

Leonardo Miliani leonardo at ...1237...
Sat Feb 16 11:43:22 CET 2008

Question.. in Gambas IDE if I select a word from right to left and press
F2 nothing happens on my system.... a friend of mine, instead, gets an
error .. but if I select a word from left to right and press F2 all
works perfectly and help is shown.. is this right?

It is not easy to reproduce it because you have to select an object with
its property. Example: let assume that you have Message.Info. If you
select all the text ("Message.Info") from right-->left I don't get the
browser opened. But if I select from left-->right the browser opens and
show the doc.

If the selected objet is related to Qt (example: TextBox1.Text), if I
select from right-->left I get a "page not found" error in my browser.

--
Ciao.
Leo.

Web: www.leonardomiliani.com
E-mail: leonardo at ...1237...

Co-fondatore di Gambas-it.org: www.gambas-it.org
(il sito italiano dedicato alla comunità di Gambas)

Scegli software opensource - Choose opensource software