[Gambas-user] Highlight Editor - Capslock Key State

Max maximvonk at ...626...
Wed Feb 13 20:12:45 CET 2008

Hi Stefano, thanks for the example. It works fine of itself, but
unfortunately when the code is transferred to my own project it doesn't seem
to work. The code runs, but the state of the capslock key is not picked up.

Nice try though and thanks! ;)

All the best

Max